Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pac-Man's Interview


Pac-Man’s Interview

1.      What’s your real name and country of residence?
Michael Ezell, and I'm from the U.S. I go by Mike though.

2.      What inspired your in game name?
There's a movie called ''Colors'' with Sean Penn, and his nick name in the movie is ''Pac-Man''. He plays a bad cop and I started as cop so I liked it. Good movie by the way, check it out.

3.      Do you have any hobbies in real life?
Yes, skateboarding, and lately I've been playing Ping-Pong every night. I like working on stuff around the house too, like repairing stuff.

4.      How long have you been playing CIT?
I started early October 2011, so you can say 16 months or so.

5.      How did you discover CIT?
I had no games on my computer and decided to download GTA SA and I think while looking for cheats or something I saw something about MTA and downloaded it. I joined the server with the most people in it and it happened to be CIT.

6.      What are your real-life ambitions and goals?
Long-term goals? Not sure. I just want to live life doing what I like to do, as long as I'm busy, working, and not struggling I'm happy.

7.      What do you like most about being an admin?
For one I like modding in the forum, the forum is the brain of the server and I like being a part of it.

8.      What is your favorite memory of CIT?
Turfing with NSM, the times before joining PA~

9.      What are your in game goals?
To help make BOCA greater than great, and to climb the ladder of the Staff team.

10.  Tupac or Biggie?
I hate them both. Their music was nothing special in my opinion.

11.  Tell us about the early days of NSM
Early days were great; I quickly showed Gus I was active and fit for deputy. Hardly any members but we got some good ones and worked with what we had. All I did was focus on making this gang good and respected.

12.  Tell us about your law days
I was a deputy in PAM with some players who turned out to be great players. All they would do was trainings and stuff and I'm not into the RP thing. For me it feels corny, depends though. I was also in SAPD when they were just a regular cop group. Those days were cool, we had a base right behind LSPD. Was also in FBI for a bit...Not too much to say about those days.

13.  Why did you leave NSM?
I went inactive for a bit, and I just noticed a lot of noob members in the later days. I was getting bored and wanted something new. And Chuck leaving sucked as well so that was also an influence.

14.  Describe the trouble you had finding a group after leaving NSM
I immediately wanted to join The Soldiers but that was at a point of total inactivity from them. Having no interest in any other gangs I joined F.B.I. but they can't turf and I can't not turf. I always wanted to join Hobos so finally did, but they are too good and we would take LV everyday and I got over it. So BOCA is where I am and have no plans of ever leaving...no reason to.

15.  Tell us more about BOCA
BOCA is a real criminal gang, the only real .keyword ''gang'' out there. They stand firm on what they believe in, and are more like a family...hence apps being closed forever. It's to keep the same people in the gang so they can become more of a family, than a gang that accepts 5 people a day and they are in and out, and a never-ending cycle. What other gang closes apps 'forever''? I think its bad ass.

16.  Tell us about what BOCA does for fun
Post up at Glen Park of course. Cops are naturally attracted to that spot, they go and camp and just wait for someone to get a star and then all hell breaks loose. Killing cops is fun to BOCA, but they do everything, also making videos. BOCA has a pro team of video editors; one is actually going to school for video editing and all that.

17.  So is there any plans for videos in the future by the BOCA team?
Yes a big Movie project is underway; it’s called ''Need for CIT''. That’s all I can say or know. There is a thread about it in BOCA board.

18.  Who is your best friend on CIT?
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment