Sunday, January 13, 2013

Interview with Som3a


Som3a’s Interview

1.   What’s your real name and country of residence?
Ismail Mostafa Tawfik and Egypt

2.   What inspired your name?
Since my IRL name is Ismail, it's common to call anyone with that as "Som3a"

3.   Do you have any hobbies?
I do practice MMA, for like 1-2 months now, I also like playing soccer with friends and just hanging out at cafes

4.   MMA? Have you had any fights yet?
Ye but with the coach since I am still new, got my ass kicked 

5.   How long have you been playing CIT?
1 year and about 3-4 months probably

6.   How did you discover CIT/MTA?
Some friend of mine known as Kingjoe told me about it, we 1st used to play in freeroam servers then heard about CIT

7.   What are your real-life ambitions?
Hmm well I hope that I one day would be an Air Force pilot or a commercial pilot, would love to fly and travel the world.

8.   What do you like most about being an admin?
Just the fact that I am able to stop trollers and DMers from ruining others game play.


9.   Favorite memory in CIT?
They day I joined SAPD

10.   Tell us more about your SAPD days. How long were you in SAPD?
Well I joined / left SAPD 3 times, but the overall would be like 9 months maybe

11.   Tell us about SAPD life, what did you do/enjoy the most about it?
The warm family feeling, we weren't just a group we were more of brothers / sisters. Also I felt that I was responsible for their safety and staying / providing anything I could in hard times.

12.   What are your in game goals?
Being a leader of a strong criminal group and being a L1+ staff

13.    How much criminal experience have you had before?
I only joined 1 criminal gang in my CIT life; it was called TK - Killaahhzz. It was my first and last criminal gang, and then I started the law life until last week and joined HoBoS

14.   Tell us more about your TK days.
Hmm I really don't remember much besides the fact that we were a lot and it had some friendly people. Oh and also it used to conquer LV a lot.

15.   What happened to TK? Did they die or were they like CIT’s first Crack?
For what I have heard, that its leader was banned and the group was deleted since they had many rule breakers, just like the Cracks

16.   Tupac or Biggie?
Both are good, in fact I am not really into rap music so my opinion is based in 2-3 songs maybe.

17.   Why did you decide to leave SAPD?
I wanted to join the criminal life, since I have always wanted to try it with all the new bank interiors and DFR / PDR, also law life started to get boring although it was way more organized and has less spam in there chat 

18.   How do you like criminal life compared to law life?
I like the idea of always having a challenge against other gangs in LV and uniting in LS against cops, but the only thing I hate is the LV chat spam with shit like "X Gang is like crack" or "Y gang sucks"

19.   Tell us more about you getting staff
At first I was just a nub asking for it, but after sometime I realized that it’s not like that. So I started helping out the community as much as I could, I got the supporter then and my aim of being a staff member even got bigger, and here I am [CIT]Som3a

20.   Do you feel like Hobos is a good fit for you?
Well yeah sort of, it just has a couple of guys which need to fix their attitude a bit. I still can’t really judge thought since I am still new.

21.   Do you like turfing or arresting more?
Turfing is more exciting but arresting is easier but with the new arrest system I prefer tufing more.

22.   What is your opinion on the new arresting system?
It is fairer and realistic this way but I am not just used to it which makes it a bit annoying for me.

23.   Do you see yourself returning to SAPD or law life?
Hmm well if I don't think I will, but if I do I would create my own police group. But for the credit I don’t think that SAPD would accept me again since I left them twice.

24.   How do you feel SAPD will change without you or Rusty?
Hmm, well it’s not the first time for SAPD to lose any of its strongest members, DevranS and Price were and SAPD even got stronger. I personally see SAPD getting lead by Chique, Timtso, Lapeno and Skyace these four can fight threw anything and SAPD has gone thru a lot more than members leaving and look at them now; they are the CIT Government. Oh for me, leaving SAPD doesn’t mean I left the family, whenever SAPD would need me I would be there for sure.

25.   Who is your best friend in CIT?
Not only one but my closet is Chique, then comes Skyace, Ino, R.M.-D.J and our beloved fish "Nemo" Oh and also kagi and Gen.olo :3

26.    What is your favorite cereal?
SpecialK 

Interview by: Specialk
Author: Crystalii

No comments:

Post a Comment