Monday, October 29, 2012

Araa's Interview


Araa’s Interview

1.      What’s your real name and country of residence?
Araceli, Argentina



2.      Do you have any hobbies?
Yeah, hanging out with my RL group and doing skateboard, sometimes playing guitar but I can’t since my maid broke my amplifier


3.      How long have you been playing CIT?
I've joined in April 2011, took me a while to join forums though.

4.      How did you start playing on CIT?
Well, you may know Maxii, the most AFK guy on CIT, he is my RL friend, he kept talking to me about MTA and so, when I came to his house I tried it out and it was pretty cool, so I downloaded it in home.


5.      What do you like most about being an admin?
Helping to keep a clean server and developing of course.

6.      Tell us about how you got into scripting/developing.
Well.. When I got kicked from staff, I noticed I liked it too much, and kept trying to get a new chance, which was pretty hard. Scripting would have helped and it's such a good way to help the server. I tried it before but didn't have enough motivation, but when I got kicked, well. I didn't have any other thing to do in the server so I tried it out.

7.      Tell us about the story of getting kicked from staff, what exactly happened?
Well, it happened fast. I got one of my "drama moments" and abused a bug, after that I spoke with someone and that one told Gus that I wanted to be kicked and some other stuff, so he did it. All that happened in two days, but I kinda had a lot of "emotional" problems back then.

8.      Favorite memory in CIT?
Well, I would say when I got Trial for the first time, I kinda put a lot effort on getting it and it's always good to achieve a goal

9.      Do you have any ingame goals?
Sure I do, since I first got Trial my goal was to get L4, ranks doesn't matter to me much now since they caused me a lot of problems, but well that's still a goal. Oh, and reach 1000 won races in tribute to an old friend.

10.  Tupac or Biggie?
None, I don't like them.

11.   How has being a female changed your gaming experience?
Eh, I don't know... I have always been a female and I don't know how others experience is.

12.  How does being a part of the Spanish Community affect your CIT experience?
I love it, the most of the Spanish community is great and friendly, I usually have a lot of fun with them, they remind me to my old times. Where stats didn't matter and I just played for fun.

13.  Tell us more about the founding of The Outstanders.
Well, I needed some reason to stay on the community (ingame) so I created this group with a good friend of mine, Ab-47. We have always wanted to make it serious, and we are still working on making it better.

14.  Do you have any future plans for The Outstanders?
We aim to be official, and then introduce some RP as it's lacking of RP in CIT lately.

15.  Why has The Outstanders been in so many alliances already? Do you think the alliance with NSM will last longer than the other ones?

Well, on our first alliance (TR) we gave TSF and SSA a deadline to become more active, since they didn't we left it. And about CC, I'm not sure since I wasn't active back then. But apparently Ross didn't want us there so he kicked us. And yes, I hope that our alliance with NSM will last longer, they have good and friendly members, they respect us and we do too.

16.  Who is your best friend in CIT?
I'm not really convinced with the term "friend" through internet, but I'd say it's ab-47

17.  What is your favorite cereal?
Any but SpecialK

No comments:

Post a Comment